Saturday, December 14, 2013

1st Card Challenge!

I am so excited! 
I have just entered my very first Card Challenge through 

The theme for this challenge is a Christmas Theme!
A Letter To Santa

Now as I have said I am new to this crafty card making thing so please be kind lol :)

Here is a look at the card that I just entered……..



I use Spectrum Noir pens to colour my images!
Pens used in this card are:

Eyes: IB1, IB2, 
Reds: DR1, DR3, DR7
Skin: TN1, TN2, CR3
Green: JG2
Reindeer: TN3, TN4, TN5
Bell: GB7
Boots: IG6, IG8, True Black

To finish it of with a sparkle I added Glitz Glitter Glue - Crystalina!



1 comment:

  1. I love this card and so hope you will join us again at CCAYR. Good luck with you blog and be patient. It takes awhile for people to find you. You definitely belong in blogland. Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete